Produkt nr.: DP2HDMIADAP
Connect your HDMI monitor or HDTV to a DisplayPort equipped computer
- Simple, small form factor converter makes a DisplayPort video card backward compatible with your HDMI display.
- Easy to use, no software or drivers required.
The DP2HDMIADAP DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter provides a DisplayPort male and HDMI female connector, allowing you to keep your existing (HDMI) display while using a DisplayPort video card/source.
Supporting display resolutions of up to 1920 x 1200(computer)/1080p(HDTV), this cost-effective solution maintains the incredible graphical performance offered by DisplayPort, while eliminating the cost of having to upgrade your HDMI capable display to a display with built-in DisplayPort support.
DP2HDMIADAP is a passive adapter cable that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
Backed by a StarTech.com 1 year warranty and free lifetime technical support.Features
- Supports PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p.
- Easy to use adapter, no software required.Applications
- The DisplayPort to HDMI adapter allows for an easy and hassle free connection to any HDMI display.