Produkt nr.: 9954-CE29KODAK Service & Support
is one of the largest, most experienced service organizations in the industry. With people and parts located across the world, Kodak is equipped to handle your service and support needs for your Kodak scanners, as well as other leading manufacturers of scanner products.On-site coverage includes:
- Repair parts;
- Phone support;
- Periodic Maintenance call each year;
- Part of Care Kits, Maintenance Agreements, and Warranty Enhancements.
Customers can maximize service budgets, protect hardware, and know that a skilled service technician from Kodak will be at their facilities fast. When they make a call to Kodak Service & Support, we’ll get back to them within the hour to assess the situation and let them know when our tech is scheduled to arrive. Our service pros can fix problems often on the first visit. Plus, now they can phone us at the first sign of trouble instead of waiting and worrying.
When end users work with Kodak for on-site service, they’re covered, including:
- ALL travel, labor, and parts for repair-included!;
- ALL service calls-unlimited!;
- Preferential response time-plus automated escalation process;
- Help Desk expertise-providing over the phone resolution for many issues, including hardware/software issue resolution;
- Total Service Call-including full inspection and cleaning of equipment to spot and troubleshoot emerging issues before they cause downtime.